While studying the books “New manuals of Homeopathic Materia Medica” of William Boericke and Roger Morrision’s “Desktop Guide”, we can find that some remedies are having combination of two or more pathologies which have nothing in common, but peculiar in characteristic of the case and to select the appropriate homeopathic remedy. Of course Dr.S.M.Sarkar has also mentioned some notes on his books” Just You See”. They are really very helpful hints in our treasury and mentioned below;
1. ACT-SPICATA: Back pain or sciatica and hemorrhoids
2. AM-C: Heart disease with thyroid problems (Lycop)
3. ARUM-T: Cracks of lips and hoarseness.
4. BELLIS-P: Rheumatism and offensive urine (Colch, Berb)
5. BISMUTH: Abdominal pain and fear. Abdominal pain and thirst.
6. BLATTA-O: Asthma and obesity.
7. BORAX: Sensitivity to noise and any herpetic or aphthous condition.
8. CACTUS: Heart disease and hemorrhage.
9. CALADIUM: Impotence and craving for tobacco or cigarettes.
10. CALC-ARS: Kidney disease and heart disease. Epilepsy and cardiac disease or arrhythmia.
11. CARBO ANIMALIS: Tumors and Debility and Slowness.
12. CASTOR EQUI: Joint pains and menstrual disorders or miscarriages.
13. CIMIC: Rheumatism and loquacity. Rheumatism and dysmenorrheal. Hysteria and back or neck spasm.
14. COBALT: Low back pain or sciatica and nocturnal emissions.
15. COCCUS CACTI: Spasms and Calculi and Dropsy.
16. COLLINSONIA: Alternation or combination of heart symptoms or palpitations and hemorrhoids (Lycop)
17. CONIUM: Both tumors and paralysis.
18. CONVALLARIA MAJUS: Combination of Palpitations and Uterus pain.
19. CROCUS SATIVUS: Hemorrhage and hysteria or twitches.
20. CURARE: Both diabetes and debility.
21. DIGIT: Liver and heart problems.
22. DIPTHERINUM: Paralysis and tumor and Gangrene.
23. FORMICA RUFA: Polyps and arthritis.
24. GOSSYPIUM: Uterine sub-involution and fibroids with gastric pain and debility.
25. GRAPH: Aversion to meat, salt and sweets as a combination.
26. GRATIOLA: Sexual pathology and gastrointestinal disorders.
27. HAM: Epistaxis and hemorrhoids or varicosities.
28. HELONIAS: Fatigue or hysteria combined with prolapsed or other uterine complaints.
29. IP: Nausea and hemorrhage tendency.
30. IRIS VERSICOLAR: Psoriasis or herpes with migraines.
31. KALI-BI: Dilatation of heart and stomach.
32. KALI-NIT: Combination of dropsy and Asthma.
33. LACTIC ACID: Diabetes and rheumatism.
34. LITHIUM-CARB: Hip pain and heart disease. Rheumatism and valvular heart disease.
35. LYCOPUS VIRGINICUS: Blood pressure and Thyroid complaints.
36. NAT-S: Asthma and diabetes. Asthma and depression. Asthma and colitis or colorectal polyps or malignancies.
37. PETR: Eczema and herpes. Motion sickness and herpes.
38. PHYT: Psoriasis and bone pains. Rheumatism and cervical or parotid adenopathy.
39. PIC-AC: Spinal disorders and priapism. Dull headache and mental exhaustion.
40. PLUMBUM: Weak memory and atherosclerotic disease.
41. PODO: Colitis and Rheumatism.
42. POPULUS TREMULOIDES: Gastric and Urinary symptoms in old people.
43. PSOR: Depression with suicidal thoughts and offensive odors. Great chilliness with frequent acute illness.
44. RADIUM BROM: Skin problems and arthritic complaints.
45. SABINA: Uterine disorders and epistaxis.
46. SAMBUCUS NIGRA: Asthma and heavy perspiration.
47. SANG: Asthma and heartburn.
48. SANICULA: Calcarea but with hot feet.
49. SPONG: Asthma and thyroid conditions. Respiratory conditions and testicular pains.
50. STRAM: Any two of these fears: Dark. Death. Being alone. Animals. Water. Temper problems and fears or nightmares. Convulsions and fears.
51. SULPH-AC: Hurriedness and complaints of exhaustion.
52. TARENT: Heart and ovarian disease. Hurriedness and genital itching.
53. THERIDON: Sensitive to noise and vertigo. Insomnia and vertigo.
54. TUB: Respiratory troubles and Rheumatism.
55. URAN-NIT: Debility and dropsy and diabetes.
1. Desktop Guide to keynotes and confirmatory symptoms. By Roger Morrison,MD.
2. Just You See. By Dr. Sunirmal Sarkar
3. New Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica with Repertory. By William Boericke.MD